There are various employment related non-immigrant visas such as E, H, L, O, P and R visas which require a company sponsor or an individual to oversee a company or business. Information about these types of visas see the “Corporate” immigration page and contact The Fogle Law Firm, LLC.

Note: The following is basic information regarding the types of visas available. It is in no way to be construed as legal advice. For further information you are encouraged to contact The Fogle Law Firm, LLC for a consultation or appointment so we can provide you with the appropriate solution for your particular case and assist you in achieving your goals.